Join other leading suppliers in the Cash and Coin Handling industry that sponsor The Cash Cycle Seminar year after year and appreciate its many benefits!
Please feel free to download the 2018 Middle East & Africa Sponsor Prospectus for this seminar, which details the many benefits of sponsoring along with the rates at each level of sponsorship.
To enroll as a sponsor, please click here.
We offer a limited number of Sponsorships at each event. The Cash Cycle Seminar has been sponsored by suppliers of Currency Banknote Sorters/Counters/Validators, ATMs, ATM-Recyclers, TAUs, CDMs, Cash Management Software, Business Intelligence, Vault Management Software, Track and Trace Software, Currency Recyclers, Smart-safes, Coin Machines, Process Management, and IT & Consulting Companies to name but a few.
Distinguishing Benefits of Sponsorship:
- The unique and quality program attracts high-level attendance from Federal Authorities/Central Banks, Commercial Banks, Retailers, Casinos, Cash Management Companies (includes CiTs and Supply Chain Logistics), and ATM Service Providers.
- Create brand awareness and leverage your products and solutions to a large target audience before, during, and after the event.
- Exclusive marketing to existing or new markets is guaranteed by international delegation of key stakeholders.
- Protection of our Sponsor group by making it financially difficult for Competing Suppliers or other suppliers to attend as regular delegates if not wishing to sponsor, thereby protecting your time with the target delegates, your main prospects.
- Restriction of supplier registrations to maintain at least a 50% target delegate to supplier delegate ratio — which ensures you will not be talking to a room of suppliers and/or competitors.
- Dedicated Exhibition Time for you to network with your customers and prospects at your booth (Exhibition Time includes Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday Evening Receptions, Coffee Breaks, and Lunches)
- Silver level sponsors and above receive at least one 45-minute breakout session where you have the opportunity to present your concepts, visions, products, service solutions, business cases… or all of these, directly to the interested group.
- Cash Cycle Seminar (ICCOS) sponsors play an integral role in planning the seminar — allowing for their input and suggestions in our marketing and Presentation Agenda.
- The Cash Cycle Seminar (ICCOS) is not a Trade-show or Fair! Only Sponsors are allowed to exhibit.
Booths and Delegates:
As a Middle East & Africa Cash Cycle Seminar (ICCOS) sponsor you receive a wide range of benefits depending on the level of sponsorship you choose. The starting level is a Bronze sponsorship, which gives you one exhibit booth and 2 delegates at no additional cost. Platinum is the highest available sponsorship level and gives you two adjacent booths with 6 delegates at no additional cost.
Breakout Sessions and General Session Presentations:
Aside from the first two Platinum sponsors to enroll (who are entitled to give a General Session presentation), supplier presentations are not permitted in the General Sessions. Therefore, we offer 45-minute Breakout Sessions to sponsors starting at the Silver level. The Gold and Platinum Sponsorships include 2 Breakout Sessions. The Breakout Sessions are dedicated slots in which the sponsor can present any topic of their choice.
As an added benefit, sponsors who procure a Bank, Retailer, or Casino customer to give an educational presentation during the General Sessions may co-present with their customer, should the situation warrant such support. Please note, all presentation requests must be approved by the seminar review committee for educational content and are subject to agenda availability.